News & EventsYou are here:
A GROWING SCHOOL
In order to accommodate increased numbers from 2018 and to further enhance the school site our new building is currently undergoing planning consent. If all goes well building work should start this summer and is estimated for completion by October 2018. This will see:
- A new three story building to house English, Humanities and Modern Foreign Languages.
- A new two floor learning resource centre and sixth form study centre.
- A new student reception area and medical facilities.
- Refurbishment of our existing LRC to provide two additional science Laboratories.
- Demolition of hutted accommodation (Fowler Block).
- Landscaping to enhance our current ‘campus’ environment.
Due to the location of building works no temporary accommodation or relocation is required. This means no impact on learning whilst work is taking place.