Ethos & ValuesYou are here:
To be a community in which all members strive for excellence in a happy, safe and inspiring learning environment.
Everyone at Wexham demonstrates a love of learning and truly values their education and the opportunities that this brings. There is an ethic of excellence with high aspirations characterised in everything we do. As students move on to fulfil their dreams, they are each happy and proud of what they have achieved and appreciate the important role that their School has played in ensuring their future success.
Wexham School is a community where all members are nurtured and valued, enabling each student to lay down the foundations for a happy and successful future. It is a place of excellence where our members can develop intellectually, morally, creatively and physically, experimenting with new ideas and trying out new technologies. It is a partnership founded on mutual respect between students, parents, teachers, governors and the community as a whole. Everyone has a place in our community and together we encourage excellence in all we do.
We expect all students to:
- Take great pride in their learning and aim high without fear of failure.
- Learn in a secure and friendly environment which allows everyone to thrive.
- are committed to excellence
- are determined for everyone to succeed
- have the highest expectations
- believe that we can achieve this by working together
Our students are