Year 7 September 2022 Starters for our new parentsYou are here:
I would like to thank all parents for choosing Wexham and joining an expanding School with amazing space and facilities, learning, a fantastic community and friendly, dedicated students and staff.
- Transition Day will be Tuesday 5th July. All Year 6 students will spend the day with us.
- We will be writing to parents soon regarding Transition Day and the start of Term.
- Our Transition Team will also be visiting your child in their primary school before the end of term and/or speak with their teachers.
- The first day of school for Year 7 is the 5th of September.
- The member of staff overseeing induction and transition is Mrs Spina-Beatty Assistant Leader of Year 7.
- If your child has an Education Health Care Plan either Mrs Tidey, Assistant Headteacher, Mrs Theis, Deputy SENCO or Mrs Curran, Leader of the Autistic Resource Base will also be in contact.