Year 7 September 2023 Starters for our new parentsYou are here:
I would like to thank all parents for choosing Wexham and joining an expanding School with amazing space and facilities, learning, a fantastic community and friendly, dedicated students and staff.
- Transition Day will be Tuesday 5th July. All Year 6 students will spend the day with us.
- We will be writing to parents soon regarding Transition Day and the start of Term.
- Our Transition Team will also be visiting your child in their primary school before the end of term and/or speak with their teachers.
- The first day of school for Year 7 is the 6th of September.
- The member of staff overseeing induction and transition is Mrs Spina-Beatty Assistant Leader of Year 7.
- If your child has an Education Health Care Plan, Mrs Theis, Deputy SENCO or Mrs Curran, Leader of the Autistic Resource Base will also be in contact.