Update to start of Autumn TermYou are here:
There have been no changes over the summer to the start of term arrangements I announced and wrote to all parents with prior to the end of last term.
Monday 6th September
- Year 7 only attend school for 8.40am and report to the Main School Hall.
- Year 10 and 11 students report to school for their first on site Covid test at the times allocated on the letter parents received before the summer.
Tuesday 7th September
- Year 7, 10 and 11 all attend school at 8.40am.
- Year 8 and 9 students report to school for their first on site Covid test at the times allocated on the letter parents received before the summer.
Wednesday 8th September
- Years 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 attend school at 8.40am
- Year 12 and 13 students report to school for their first on site Covid test at the times allocated on the letter parents received before the summer.
Thursday 9th September
- All students attend school at 8.40am. Year 7 will be tested for Covid during the day.
The second Covid test programme will then commence and thereafter testing should be continued at home twice a week.
For Covid testing students should enter the school via the entrance opposite the Dance Building. Parents must wait in the car park if bringing their child. They must return home after. This time must be adhered to unless a child is unwell or has a medical appointment, there is no other reason to miss this appointment, please contact us if this is the case as we will arrange a suitable time the next day but it would be a shame for them to miss their first day back to what we all hope will be a near ‘normal’ academic year. Siblings cannot be tested at the same time unless they are in the same year group, i.e. twins. Students will not be permitted to resume learning in the classroom unless they have tested negative or not taken part in the testing as you have not consented. Testing is voluntary.